22Aug

Marijuana and Sex: The Research Results Are Eye-Opening

By Paul Froehlich / August 22, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

Most of us realize that we live in a culture where drugs play a significant role in our lives. Whether we take drugs of any kind – and statistics show many of us do – or we refrain from drug use, they impact our lives every day. Americans are surrounded by drugs along with the […]

Read More
8Aug

The Plastic Surgeon at the Olympics

By Joyce Lisbin / August 8, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

Did you notice an elderly man in a wheel chair passing the Olympic flame in Rio? His name was Dr. Ivo Pitanguy’, a plastic surgeon. He died the next day at age 93. Why was this plastic surgeon, probably the only one in his field, given the honor of passing the Olympic flame? This plastic […]

Read More
25Jul

Fox News Is the News – The Roger Ailes Scandal

By Paul Froehlich / July 25, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

To some it was a surprise – even a shock! Roger Ailes fired amid allegations that he sexually harassed former network anchor Gretchen Carlson. Yes, surprising. The creator of Fox News being fired after 20 years of building the network due to accusations of sexual harassment. Looking at Roger Ailes, I find it hard to […]

Read More
8Jul

Sexual Attraction: A Contemporary Mystery Beyond Match

By Joyce Lisbin / July 8, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

Sexual Attraction: A Contemporary Mystery Beyond Match by Joyce Lisbin, Ed. D.   Almost everyone has had that inexplicable rush of sexual attraction to a specific person.  It is an erotically charged response that affects your heart rate, your blood pressure and your ability to focus.  Your response may appear to be calm & controlled […]

Read More
20Jun

Dating Sites Explode – A Simpatico Partner for Everyone!

By Paul Froehlich / June 20, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

The amazing thing about the human species is its endless innovation to get what it wants. It may require thinking outside of the box, effort and supreme patience, but where there’s a will…well you know the saying. That human gene for innovation is nowhere more evident than in the history of matchmaking – whether it’s […]

Read More
13Jun

History Made by Public’s Outrage About Stanford Rape Case

By Joyce Lisbin / June 13, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

This has been a week when history was made in positive and tragic ways. U.S. presidential campaigns resulted in a socialist candidate energizing and influencing the Democratic Party, a woman became the first presidential candidate of a major party and an unpredictable millionaire is representing a disgruntled portion of the Republican Party. We read of […]

Read More
6Jun

Looking ahead to Summer and Sex

By Paul Froehlich / June 6, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

With the hot season upon us, I thought it would be fun to see all the ways that summer and sex go together. And see what others are saying as well about the opportunities for sex in a season of warmth, relaxation, vacations, and light, enticing clothing. After exploring the topic, I found a ton […]

Read More
30May

Teenage Girls Seeking Genital Cosmetic Surgery: How Could this Be?

By Joyce Lisbin / May 30, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

Really, how could this be: teenage girls are seeking genital cosmetic surgery? How could this come about: who is setting standards on the appearance of vulva? Who even knew there were standards and that vulva can be so easily compared. In addition to that list of questions, why are surgeons performing this cosmetic surgery!! Gynecologists […]

Read More
23May

Masturbation Magic – Myths & Beliefs

By Paul Froehlich / May 23, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

Masturbation isn’t a subject for daily discussion. In fact most of us don’t think much about it, though we may engage in it occasionally. In fact statistics on masturbation note that it is very common. If you believe the old joke, everyone does it – “98% of people masturbate – and the other 2% are […]

Read More
16May

On-Line Porn: A Big Threat to Life as We Know It – and to the Church!

By Joyce Lisbin / May 16, 2016 / Blog, Latest News / No Comments

“As a Christian and as a pastor, I feel the weight of all of this. I know that porn use is the pastoral challenge that defines our generation. This brokenness is all around us and among us. It is the burden of far too many of the men sitting in our pews. I don’t know […]

Read More